Thursday, May 14, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

Spring has definitely sprung and summer is quickly approaching. Last month, I starting thinking about all of the things that I love about the arrival of warmer weather:

*Open windows
*Playing outside
*Not having to wrestle with putting a kid in a carseat wearing a heavy, puffy jacket
*Not having to figure out what to do with said jacket (plus three others) once inside a building
*My new ceiling fan in the dining room, which makes dinner so pleasant

But my absolute favorite part of spring is the return of curls on Scott and Andrew.




And my least favorite part of spring is the fact that they want all those curls cut off, just like Daddy. I leave the haircuts to Derrick, as it makes me so sad to see those curls go. But, I have to admit, the boys look quite spiffy with their short cuts.




This spring, I have a new baby girl and a new favorite - dresses with cute matching bloomers (especially the ones with ruffles). And, as an added bonus, I finally get to enjoy those cute little toes that have been hiding under sleepers and socks all winter.

No comments: