Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home from the Beach

We spent a glorious, relaxing week at the beach last week. One of my goals while there was to get a good family picture. So, I carefully looked in our closets for the best options for clothes and packed white shirts and khakis for everyone in a separate bag. The afternoon of the pictures we all showered and I even spent time drying my hair and ironing my skirt.

Ha! After all that effort, what was the best family photo in my camera? The picture below taken the first night we were there (July 4th) after we walked several miles and were about to head to bed. We are all sticky with salt, sand and Popsicles.



Here are some of the "white" pictures so you can judge for yourself:





1 comment:

laura said...

I too love the red white and blue photo - in fact, I just downloaded it and put it in my "photos to print folder" on my desktop so i can update the photo wall in my kitchen!

the white/khaki/beach is such a great photo shoot, but the casual sticky beach scene just can't be beat.

it made me miss you and your family. why didn't your parents invite us?!?!?