Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Other events

I often take pictures with a blog posting in mind and never get around to posting them. Here are a few and the stories that go with them.

Amanda asked me last week, "Where's my iTouch?" I had no idea what she was talking about. A few minutes later, with squeals of delight, I hear, "Here it is!!" It turns out that her iTouch is my old Mary Kay make up case. It has a mirror in it, so Amanda thinks there are pictures of herself in her iTouch. She spends hours looking at it, opening and closing it, using it as a phone and putting it in her "Bye Bye bag" and taking it out again.

And when she was dancing with it this weekend, I just couldn't help but take a picture. You'll notice that her "Strawberry-cake" bandaid matches her diaper...not on purpose, but very cute.



In Scott's world, he is mastering cooking. He loves to help in the kitchen. Last weekend, he actually made the pancakes. The first batch were more like scrambled pancakes, but he quickly got the hang of it and flipped perfect pancakes for our meal.





Here is a picture of Andrew with his full knight outfit on and riding our horse, Pedro.


And this is a new hobby of the crew...looking at pictures. And I wonder why the clean laundry doesn't get folded...it's hard to fold when they are sitting on it. :)


No comments: