Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Here we are...all dressed up and ready to go to church!


But, before we were dressed, we had lots of activity, beginning with making resurrection cookies on Saturday evening. I went high-tech this year and read the recipe from my i-Touch, rather than printing it. I print it every year and then lose it, even though I try to pack it up in my Easter decorations. Somehow it never seems to make it out again.




The first thing we did on Easter morning was to check to see if Jesus was in the tomb.


Then we checked our baskets.





Scott loved reading his new book...



...but Amanda started directly on chocolate. On what other day of the year do you get to eat sugar before breakfast?





Then we checked the cookies


Yum! They were hollow and tasted great!


Happy Easter!!

No comments: