Thursday, August 14, 2008

new sleeping arrangements...again!

Well, last night we had another "sleeping surprise." Again, it started like any other. After reading books, we prayed and Derrick hauled the children (piggy back style) to their beds. Andrew was super-tired and pitched a fit, so we allowed him to settle in our bed while we headed to the office to catch up on Olympic news.

Sure enough, bedtime rolled around and I went to check on the boys before heading into our room. Scott's bed was empty! He was not in bed or below in his cave. "Where is Scott" I called to Derrick.

We went into our room and this is what we found:


This morning when Scott awoke, the first thing he said to me was, "Momma - did you see our nest that we built last night in your bed?" He was so proud of it, especially taking the pillowcase off of one of the pillows and using it as a sleeping bag. I asked him how long they were awake and he told me that he did not remember falling asleep.

No comments: