Thursday, August 14, 2008

"scrapbook" pictures

I hope you liked my summer "scrapbook" that I posted a few days ago. Enjoy it because it will probably be the last that I post. It proved to me that, not only do I not have the patience to scrapbook in real life, I don't even have the patience to "scrapbook" online. It takes too much time and effort to select the right photo, crop it, realize it is not all going to fit in the space provided so select a new photo, think of a clever caption and then realize the background just doesn't quite fit. But, I really enjoyed the ability to post lots of summer pictures all at once. Maybe next time, I'll try to make a slideshow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Leslie,

Try Slide www.slide.com next time. It is pretty easy to use. Brian and I enjoy your pictures and comments!

Ashley