Friday, October 30, 2009

For Cora

Here is my attempt this morning at seeing if Amanda could look as cute as our friend Cora in a bow. The conclusion: Her hair just doesn't have the personality that Cora's has. Plus, the bow only lasted 10 minutes. Nine of those minutes was breakfast, where she was so interested in her food that she did not take the time to explore things on her head. Approximately 24 seconds after tearing off her bib, she started working on the bow.



Since this experiment was such a failure, we'll see tomorrow if she will keep her Halloween costume on long enough for a picture.

(A few hours later, I took this picture - much better! This really captures Amanda. She loves to drive her car.)

1 comment:

McCance said...

I must say, it looks adorable, even if only for 10 minutes. But you know, Amanda's hair might not have the same personality as Cora's--but she has those gorgeous, big, brown eyes. They melt me everytime I look at her! I still address her as Beautiful instead of Amanda. :-)