Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Christmas Card Reject

Above you'll see another Christmas Card reject. It was the one that I really wanted to use, but just couldn't figure out the practical way to print it. You see, I made it in a 4X6 size, but invitation envelopes are slightly smaller. (**Yes, I really made it myself - my first creation from my Creative Memories software!)

I considered cutting the card, but that would mean purchasing a paper cutter (which is on my Christmas list, but I probably won't get it until my birthday.) I thought of other options, but seeing that it is already Dec 11, the easiest option was to print a ready-made card at Sams and insert a friendly letter. So, if you are on my list, that's what you'll get. If you don't get one, send me an email and I'd love to send you one.

As for this card, I'll display it on my Blog and Facebook and that will be fine.

2 comments:

laura said...

oh me me me! i want one! although I currently have your 4th of july beach pic on my kitchen wall and I really do love that one. Send it to my mom.... she arrives here Dec 30th and can bring it with her.

Paul said...

we had whole rolls of film- as rejects-- , back when a roll of film was a roll of 24 and took a day -- those were they days.