Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More December Updates

Here are some other fun, non-Christmas stories.

Do you remember the post about Ci-Cis? Well two days after I posted it, we had our Sunday School Class Christmas party. As I was touring the little girl's room, I noticed a familiar looking stuffed animal...just a hint of familiarity, like seeing an old friend from elementary school after 25 years...but in reverse. Because, what I saw was Scott's Ci-Ci, brand new! I ran to our car to get ours and take a picture of the new and the old. (Scott has just informed me that the name of his animal is spelled CC. We went through all the variations - Sea-Sea, Ci-Ci, See-See, CC - and he chose the simple CC. I'll have to remember that in the future.)



I also have an update to the loose tooth story. It's a good thing I took time away from Christmas to make a tooth fairy pillow...


...because the tooth came out about three days later. Scott was licking chocolate off of the wooden spoon and that knocked it out. Luckily he didn't swallow it. We were on our way to Atlanta that night, but wouldn't see Nana & Pop until morning, so we had to tell the Tooth Fairy not to come until Sunday night, so Scott could show them his tooth. Derrick said that he woke in the middle of the night and had to wrestle the tooth out of the Tooth Fairy's hand. So glad he was there to rescue it!



There is no story with this one. Just another picture of a little girl who loves her dog.

No comments: