Friday, December 16, 2011

making progress

We are making progress! Here is a picture from last week when our sheetrock was installed. If you live in our area, I HIGHLY recommend our sheetrock guys. They patched our ceiling and you can't even tell where it was patched. They also mopped my floors for me before they left. It was the best clean-up job of any workers so far.


I spent the early part of this week painting. The painting is finished, but it looks half-finished. We only painted the areas that would be exposed. Derrick removed the pass-through counter top last night. All we have left on our list is to caulk around the vent pipe.


Installation of our cabinets begins Monday! We are so excited. I stopped by the shop earlier this week and they look beautiful.

We also have a new idea for our "breakfast/homework" area. I cut the cardboard template this morning and our cabinet guy just came to give his seal of approval. Now all I need is our granite guy to say it is OK.

More updates next week!!

No comments: