Monday, March 30, 2009

faces from the weekend

We spent the weekend visiting and celebrating and it was wonderful! I have over 900 pictures in my March file and will spend the next week or so selecting the best to post and print. But, for now, here are some faces from the weekend:

Superhero Andrew at his superhero birthday party. Somewhere in the mass of pictures, I'm sure I saw a better one, but I'll post it when I post his party story.


Cute Charlie, my 14 month old nephew:

And his twin brother, Reese. The funniest thing was they were both fascinated with our light sabers. Who says that boys aren't attracted to swords and weapons. It must be something woven into their very nature.
Scott displaying his birthday present from Nana - a new set of flippers and goggles for swimming this summer.
Scott and his light saber cookies at his Star Wars birthday party.

Scott and his best buddy, Joseph. He is so blessed to have such a wonderful friend at such a young age. He cried when Joseph left.

Amanda's baptism. She was fascinated with the flowers.


Princess Callie, sporting new glasses, dress and purse. She turns four on Thursday.

No comments: