Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day! It is a no-fuss, no-expectation holiday where I can show my family how much I love them. The boys loved the fancy table and could not believe it was for them. They expected guests.

Derrick and I gave the gift of food to each other this year. He gave me a steak, cooked to perfection and I gave him his favorite cheesecake. I loved our red meal: steak (mid-rare); strawberries; a green salad with craisins, red bell peppers and apples; sweet potatoes; and cheesecake.

We gave the boys a game of Twister and we had a great time playing it after dinner. I was so twisted up that I wasn't able to take pictures!




Look who Amanda loves...Daddy. She also loves posing for the camera (can you tell?)




1 comment:

Brent, Sara, Hannah and Sam said...

I LOVE it Leslie - what care and love you show to your family!! So glad you shared the pics.