Monday, March 1, 2010

More funny comments...

Derrick and I were lingering at the table the other night, and Andrew asked to be excused to put on his jammies. He wanders back into the dining room about 5 minutes later. His expression is serious and sad. "My pants caught themselves in the fan."

I couldn't help it. Although I knew he needed a stern response, I burst out laughing. Derrick, with humor in his voice, asked, "Did they just fly up there on their own?" Andrew - "Yes." Scott - "Let's turn on the fan and make them fly down." Andrew and Scott ran back to their room to try their plan. We also make a quick exit to rescue the pants before a fan blade was broken. Sigh...boys.

**************************************************************
Feb. 25, 2010

Scott, out of the blue said: "Giganotosaurus was the largest meat eating animal ever."

Me: "I thought the book we read last night said Tyrannosaurus was."

Scott: "Let me sift through the papers in my brain...(long pause)...No wait, that was the right page."

Scott loves books, and I think he sees his brain as one gigantic book. Later he found another dinosaur book and turned to the correct page that proved his statement was right.

No comments: