Thursday, December 20, 2012

Presents!

As part if a new tradition, I decided to place the presents under the tree on the last day of school. The presents were there when they got home from school and it was an exciting way to start Christmas break.

Amanda immediately decided that she needed to wrap presents for her "kids". She took old bags and tissue paper and spent the better part of the evening wrapping. She even put tags in the bags with the kids' names. When she was done the bags went under the tree with the others and I have a feeling we will unwrap them on Christmas morning!

Her favorite imaginary friend, Anna, has the big bag on the left and Merry's is the glitter bag on the right. I'm as excited as the "kids" to see what is in them.

Of course I don't really expect them to sit untouched for four more days! I'm sure there will be more unwrapping and wrapping today. Who knows...we may celebrate Christmas every day between now and March!



No comments: