Monday, February 14, 2011

Merry Christmas?

I know it is the wrong holiday, but what better way to show love to an opinionated two year old than to let her pick out her own outfit. This morning it was..."I NEED to wear my reindeer!!" I was pushing for the pink heart dress, but guess who prevailed?



There is so much joy in these pictures, I can't help but love this little one.

Oh, and the pigtails are a bribe. I told her I would take her picture if she would let me put her hair up. It worked!!

1 comment:

laura said...

I have nothing but discouraging news for you in the "little girls pick their own clothing department".

Humble me, Lord. For I want my kids to look put together and precious and they want to look like Pippy Longstocking on drugs.

Love your attitude Leslie... what better way to show LOVE on Valentine's Day?!!??!