Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Grade Thinking

Scott's teacher included this in her newsletter last week. Kids are so funny...

*From the mouths of babes: I posed this question to the class and they responded very candidly!


What do you think you will do and look like when you are 100 years old?

Lory: I’m going to be in a wheelchair and I will be old and wrinkly.

Miles: I will have brown hair and I will be watching TV and eating popcorn.

Caroline: I will have grey hair and I’ll have a cane.

Hamdan: I will look old and have a beard and moustache and I’ll have a wheelchair.

Maddie: I will be sitting on the couch doing nothing and just watching TV.

Justin: I will not be able to walk and I will look wrinkly.

Chloe: I will look like my great-grand-mommy and my mom and my dad will take care of me.

Zane: I’ll be dead! There will be a grave on top of me and there will be so many dirt on top of me and I’ll be white.

Kylie: I will be old and I will be in a wheelchair and I won’t be able to go down the steps any more. That’s all.

Daniel H: I’ll have grey hair like my grandpa. I’ll be old and I’ll be fixing lights.

Ellison: I think I will have glasses and nice hair. I’ll be watching TV all day.

Michael: I will be old and I will walk around.

Emily: I will have white hair and I will sit on the couch, that’s all.

Scott: I won’t be doing anything but probably exercising or driving around in my electric wheelchair but I’ll probably invent another electric wheelchair. I think I’ll look like I have wrinkled skin and lots of dots on me.

Keyarra: I will be wrinkly and I will be in a wheelchair.

Maheer: I think I will be able to walk very slowly. I think I might have a cane and I will be very old. Old means somebody who walks very slow. It’s like somebody who has part of their body broken and some people have a wheelchair.

Gabrielle: I’ll have wrinkles on my face and I will need a cane. I can’t walk.

Daniel M: I think I’m going to have a beard and grey hair. I may be watching movies and playing games with my wife.



No comments: