Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Cutting Room Floor

One of the hardest parts of putting together this blog is deciding which photos to include. With all of our activity in March, I have 289 pictures in my file. Granted, this is unusually high and many are duplicates - we often take 5 pictures just to get one that works. I know that none of my readers really want to see that many pictures, but just like any editor, I always end up cutting out some of my favorites. Here are some from March. I apologize that they are in such a random order.

Here is a picture of Scott's birthday cake, surrounded by the hats that the firemen gave us.


Another exciting event this month was the christening of the twins this past Sunday. Here is a picture of Geoffrey and Jill and all three of their children.



I love the smile that is on Scott's face in this picture. It was taken at the Easter Egg Hunt with the helicopter drop. Both boys loved jumping on the Moon Walk.

Here we are back on Easter Sunday. Scott loves to climb trees and especially loved this one in front of Geoffrey and Jill's house. He is really eager to try their magnolia, but we said it was too dirty and dangerous to do in church clothes. Maybe next time...


This picture was taken at the beginning of the month, when the boys and I went to see a production of Frog and Toad at the Classic Center Theater. It was such a special morning because we stopped by to get ice cream on the way home. I was surprised when the lady handed Andrew one that was almost as big as his face, but he ate every bite.

This is a picture I got from my Mom's camera. I think it is one of the only pictures that I am in from the month. Since I'm the designated "photo lady" of the family, I'm often the one on the other side of the lens. But, the real reason I love this picture is the look of pure joy on Andrew's face.


In the middle of the month, my Mom and I jointly celebrated our birthdays with a fondue dinner. It was quite an adventure, but well worth the effort of cooking our own food at the table. The best part of the meal was I did not have to clean up that big mess.


Now that I've posted these, my next big task for the week is going through all 300 pictures to figure out which ones will go in our photo album. We're making a trip to Sam's this afternoon, so I'd better get started.

No comments: