Monday, April 26, 2010

Crafts!

If I haven't been blogging this month, where have I been? I'm excited that I finally took some time to work on some crafty projects that have been on my list for months. Here are the results:

Sometime after Christmas, I decided that our dolls needed some cloth diapers. After several attempts with newspaper, I made some templates that seem to work with our dolls and some of our friends. Aren't these cute! The best part about these is that they are completely made with leftover fabric. I only had to purchase velcro (which, by the way, is tricky to sew).


My other big project this week was making felt bean bag letters for birthday presents. I just love my little neighbor grandson, Eli...he has such a simple name!


Here are all the girl letters I made. I have some friends with really long names!







The kids were occupied with their own craft projects. Andrew has been wanting to mix colors for a while, so we put out all of our paints and he mixed away. He says his new favorite color is Violet - a bluish-purple color.



Even Amanda tried her hand at painting. She did really well until she tried to eat the paintbrush!

No comments: