Monday, April 26, 2010

Zoo Atlanta

A highlight of spring break was going to a mini "Nana Camp" in Atlanta. The kids and I spent one night with Nana and had a blast visiting the zoo, playing in the park, eating Popsicles (a staple at Nana's), and generally having a great time.

Upon arrival at the zoo, our first stop was to see the pandas. Looks like he has the right idea - taking a morning nap.

Proof that I went to the zoo.


The petting zoo is always a hit. This was a rare moment of the three of them together, petting the same animal. At other times, they ran in three different directions.


The large tortoises were on Scott's "must see" list.




Amanda particularly enjoyed the flamingos.


I loved the elephant show. Do you know that elephants only have four teeth? They are each the size of a brick.



1 comment:

laura said...

the zoo trip looks so fun! and I am loving all your crafts too :) you are very talented and creative!

maybe one day I'll hire you to make some felt letters for my kiddos. so cute.