Monday, April 26, 2010

Earth Day!

We are teaching our kids at an early age that Earth Day is every day, not just April 22. Besides recycling every scrap of paper in our house, we save all plastics, compost all foods and have fluorescent bulbs throughout the house.

We even let our kids advertise their love of our Earth in what they wear. We hope you had a great Earth Day and remember that we can do things EVERY day to take care of our planet home.

(P.S. - Amanda's shirt says "save some for me")


Aren't the azaleas pretty! I love April in Georgia when all the azaleas are blooming. We've also spotted the blackberry plants blooming along the side of the road. Derrick and I are making mental notes of where these are located. We've been known to scour the hills along the Walmart parking lot for good blackberries. Of course, none of them make it home, but the kids have a great time picking and eating them.


See the pacifier tether? I made it especially for my little dog lover. I couldn't resist the idea of her having her very own, personalized tether for her "ut-oh" (her name for the paci.) I've been doing much more crafting than blogging recently, but look for a post later today that shows all my hard work!

No comments: