Tuesday, April 27, 2010

funny Andrew

Andrew continues to be at such a great age for funny sayings:

*Last week he had really bad chapped lips and upper lip, due to allergies and a drippy nose. He told his Bible Study teachers that "Daddy put gasoline on my lips" to help them feel better. Hmmm...I wonder if he is just a genius who knows that Vaseline has petroleum in it, same as gasoline.

*Yesterday, he awoke from his nap in a real funk. As he sat on the couch sobbing for no apparent reason, I asked him what was the matter. Between sobs, he said, "My allergies are giving me fits!" I wonder who he heard that from.

*Each week at bible study they say the Pledge of Allegiance. I had the pleasure of seeing it last week because I picked him up early. They got to the end and the teacher asked: "What does indivisible mean?" In a loud voice, Andrew piped up, "Not able to be divided!" Sounds like he's been listening!

*A few weeks ago, he asked me at breakfast: "Mom, is Jesus really a rock?"

L - Well, not really a rock. Strong like a rock, though.

A - Because he healed people.

No comments: