Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter #1

Last weekend, we went to Atlanta to an Easter Egg Hunt in my parent's neighborhood. The kids wore their Easter outfits and had a great time hunting for eggs. Here they are waiting for the hunting to start. When we went shopping this year, Scott insisted on having a tie to wear. I told him that Daddy was probably not going to wear a tie to church on Easter and he said, "But, Pop will, right?" Of course, Pop always wears a tie to church. We'll see if Pop can find a Carolina Blue tie to match Scott's.


Below are pictures of the boys picking through their baskets. Scott picked up a little "watch" that is really just a wrist game. He was really excited about it.




Visiting with the Easter Bunny this year wasn't such a great hit with Andrew. So, below is a picture from last year when he was much happier. Look how much they have changed in just a year.

2008-
2007-


We also attended the hunt in 2005. The bunny that year was hot pink and I know I have a picture of it in my album, but it must not have been off of my camera because I don't have it in my files. So, here is a picture of the family during the hunt. Of course, this was pre-Andrew.

No comments: