Sunday, March 16, 2008

Promised Pictures...

Please forgive me for getting behind on posting pictures. I never seemed to have my camera in the right spot this week. Here are some pictures from the past several weeks.

Below is Scott admiring his new sleeping cap. I love the way it sticks up when he puts it on. It is almost all I can do not to laugh every time he wears it.





These are two pictures taken this afternoon. As you can see, Spring has arrived in Athens (at least for now). The boys had a great time this afternoon mucking in the creek. They were all there, including Farley. And, everyone got baths in the evening.





And, here is my most favorite picture of all. I think there is nothing cuter than a clean kid wrapped up in a hooded towel. This is Andrew's towel, given as a baby gift from my friend Laura. When she gave it to us, he was 7 pounds and his whole body fit into the hood part. Now, it fits great and he loves putting it on after baths. I just think he is so cute when he is all wrapped up.

No comments: