Friday, May 2, 2008

disappearing lap

I hit a milestone in my pregnancy yesterday...one that Scott isn't too happy about. He can no longer sit on my lap while we read books. We normally read for naptime on the floor of his room, sitting against the bed. Each boy gets a turn in my lap while his book is read. Andrew is small enough that he still fits, but my arms just aren't long enough to wrap around Scott and my growing belly.

For those of you who are counting, I'm 17 weeks now (just over four full months - I'm in the fifth month). I had an appointment with the doctor this morning and heard the heartbeat again - beating strong and fast. We have our ultrasound on May 21. That is my half-way mark. The baby is kicking often and I look forward to him/her growing just a bit bigger so the boys can feel the kick.

No comments: