Friday, January 30, 2009

Nana to the rescue!

What started as a week of us feeling sick, cooped up, and behind in everything has ended with us feeling rested with projects completed. The reason... Nana came for a visit! While she was here, I was able to run out for a few minutes here and there just like a normal person. I even got my hair cut. Here is a picture of the fire station that Nana and the boys built this morning.



The other exciting event of the day was the toad Scott found while digging. I think he actually woke the toad from hibernation. He responded just as I respond first thing in the morning when Scott wakes me from my hibernation - slow and groggy. Scott returned him to the leaves and we assume he is happily sleeping again (that is until Derrick decides to rake this weekend.)


1 comment:

laura said...

That's great! I wish I could get a haircut! oh, the freedom :)