Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well, our first day of quarantine went really well. It was kind of like a snow day - the unexpected day off was nice and relaxing. Amanda took her nebulizer well and the boys are already feeling better from their ear infections. We pray that it stays this easy. Evidently, RSV gets worse in the first 7-9 days and we are likely only on day 4 or 5. Here are some pictures from the day.



Scott found the box from the new humidifier and wanted to make it into a mask. That started the ball rolling on creating robot costumes. You can see Scott in the background wearing the big box on his head. I cut eyes in it, but later he decided he did not need a mask. I think it was too heavy.





These coffee cans have been featured in several of my blogs. The boys love playing with them and I love using them to store small toys. And that's the problem. Many toys were dumped on the floor to make robot feet and shields. So, Dad, maybe I retract my earlier statement that we have enough.

No comments: